Monday 1 April 2013

No soap today :(

So I have been a little focused on soap the past week.  The secret is I have been avoiding my academic work (which is precisely what I am doing now).  I have a nice 17500 words to write for May over the course of a dissertation, and 3 separate essays.  The enormity of the work I have to get done makes me feel... A little stressed.

I have been coping with the stress by forcing myself to free write a paragraph of dissertation everyday and then by avoiding it with other things.  Bad tv programmes seem preferable to my work load.  Of course every day I put it off is a day I lose for work. So I am now trying to force myself to do more.

I did myself a bullet pint list today of highe priority items to finish.  Of corse the top 4 were academic ly relevant.  Impulsively I scrawled underneath Its Managable!! Which I underlined...  It's like a school yard charm.  Not sure it will work...


No comments:

Post a Comment