Monday 9 July 2012

Please Share


Hello everyone :)  I'm afraid I have nothing new planned for today.  I thought I'd devote today to increasing allergen awareness in the only way I can.  Most people who have to deal with two or more allergens really struggle to find food that's safe, let alone find help dealing with combination food allergies.  Sites like my blog aren't all that visible to search engines.  This a shame because there is a ridiculous number of sites out there that are dedicated to recipes and advice for specific allergies. However, if these don't come up in search engine, how are people supposed to come across them in the first place?
Here's how we can help.  Most blogs and sites, like mine, already have share buttons included in their design.  Most sites will feature theses buttons to the left or right of their content or at the bottom of the post.  Mine, for example, can be found to left of my posts and at the bottom of my posts.  That said, everyone lays out their sites differently.  Please take 5 seconds to share good content when you find it.  This increases the contents visibility and makes it easier for those who have just discovered a new allergen to find the advice they need.

And, Finally, thanks for reading. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment