Sunday 5 January 2014

The effects of joblessness

So tired of unemployment.  I have so little to do around job hunting (which you simply can not spend all your time doing no matter what certain people reckon).  As a result of the need to fill a void left by work and the scaling back of soap related activities I have started to turn my creative writing into a... job...

As evidence of this I draw you attention to the semi-serious Progress report. I have submitted on my creative writing blog.  This is not necessarily a bad decision.  If I ever hope to publish a novel then having a fan base will actually be beneficial.  A blog is an easy way of doing this.

I am a little worried, however, that putting too much energy into writing will stop me doing other things...

No comments:

Post a Comment