Monday 19 January 2015

Good on ya, Google

Google plus sharing system just gave the best laugh. I shared my most recent flash fic yesterday only to discover that it has tagged it under the most ludicrous thing ever: bear. The fic is about a teen who has run away from home only to be found by her brother; it has Nothing to do with bears!!! The only time I mentioned the word 'bear' was in my explanatory note as to why I did not want to reduce the word count further. However, this give me a good laugh. :) I needed that. It's been a stressy day.  My housing allowance may be suspended in 3 weeks if my work place doesn't send me my last three payslips which they should have been sending me in the first place. To top it off they have not even replied to the email I sent to them regarding the matter last week.  According to the benefits office they can not accept any other documentation. If that benefit is suspended I'm going to have to move my phasing back to work plan a month ahead of planned date because I will need the money to cover rent. ;.;

1 comment: