Saturday 14 April 2012

Blogger, it's too damn easy.

It's just too easy to post on blogger. I don't even have to make much of an effort to post daily. All I have to do is to set my posts to update on a schedule. This means I only have to post one day a week and it was still look like I am posting every day. The bigger problem is coming up with content. I can see why this would be a challenge. There is only so much crap one person can spew in one day.

What I do find amusing is that, despite this ease in producing posts consistently, the Google Corporation still makes it mandatory that there is sufficient content on a blog before they add AdSense.I can understand this from a marketing point of view; as you want a blog to have a sufficient following before you put your ads on it. It would not make sense to place ads on the site that is not seen. However in two weeks I could have two months worth of posts ready to be published on a schedule.

If I did have two months worth of posts ready to be published on a schedule, do you think that Google cooperation would reconsider my AdSense application? I don't think they would, as although their posts are published and set to a schedule to be placed on the blog, they are not yet viewable by the public. It is not as though it bothers me, however I just raised a point of contention. As I could argue that, while the posts are not published to public view yet, the posts are up on the site and must be considered content.

I know it is really a strange thing to wonder about, but it is making me think.

No comments:

Post a Comment