Thursday 2 January 2014

New short story

So yay!  I made my self imposed deadline with 3 minutes to spare.  I have updated my second blog with a new original short story Bring me a souvenir.  This short piece centers around the romance of a young woman on a working holiday in England - catch is she is the only one who doesn't realize she's in a romantic relationship.


As per usual I'm not sure I trust how it's turned out.  I never have a good opinion of my own work.  It started as an exercise in the use of first person in text.  As such I think I inadvertently allowed the story to parallel my own life in some ways.  I'm not sure whether that's a good or bad thing, but i ended up with an interesting short story out of rewriting myself so who cares.


My other short stories include

Assassin in the night
Cherished Smile

Enjoy ^_^

1 comment:

  1. keep up the good writing work!! :) and I'd like to smell the coffee/citrus twist soap... mmmm coffeeeeeee.....

    ReplyDelete