Sunday 19 January 2014

Insomnia, you creative genius, you.

I'm up way pat midnight AGAIN.  What is there to do this late, you ask? Nothing ^_^  Not a damn thing.  And so I'm writing.

Writing yay!!  Of course I'm writing.  It's all I ever do at the moment.  Well today's progress?  The start of parodically bad teen romance story and (and this is the good one) a new picture it and write challenge.

This weeks photo is:

Greet the Evil Mop.  He is the future lord and sovereign of the universe. This challenge was not a difficult one for one reason - I could not get the idea of walking into a cleaning closet to find this creepy bastard out of my head.  Therefore I have written Time to quit the day job as a result.  This a short piece of flash fiction inspired by my own life and a supernatural mop.  It amused me.  I hope it amuses you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment