Sunday 26 January 2014

The job hunt continues!

It's depressing being unemployed.  Even with a volunteer hob I still have too much time.  I've started too spend all my time finding things to do (Not that that is in any way difficult.)

Now I spotted a interesting job ad today: Blogger for Grads.co.uk.  What better think for an unemployed graduate student to do: Blog for a student blog!  Sounds great.  Let's start the how-tos

How to collude your way through your degree
How to wring the most out of your university
Beating the system - knowing your rights
Employment - what's a graduate to do

I could keep going on.

The absolute worse part is I would be good at it.  I spend most of my time writing these days.  I write applications.  I write cover letters.  I write emails.  Then when I'm really BORED I write fiction. Yay!

It get's better.  My creative writing blog is quite popular, given it's been in existence for all of a month.

Let's face it.  I would be perfect for the role (Ego deflating pin ready, Sir!).

Bet peanuts would be generous pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment