Thursday 21 March 2013

Going global!

It's always interesting when I look through the statistics for my blog. I think I am more in the statistics of my blog then I am blog writing itself (let's face it, I do this as free writing - it's whatever comes to mind. Doesn't necessarily get filtered first). I am actually fascinated by we're some of my page views are coming from. I expect to get views from the UK. It's where I am based. I expect views from aus - hello family! I even expect views from the USA - hello becky! But over time I have been getting page views from china, Malaysia, Gambia, Thailand, and New Zealand. This makes me wonder if dietary specialty recipes are more searched the even I realised or they re just searching 'random crap' and being redirected to my blog....

No comments:

Post a Comment