Thursday 21 March 2013

Selling my soapy soaps!

Made in Brighton from olive oil and other natural ingredients.  All soaps I make are derived from natural sources and therefore contain no chemical nasties.  They are biodegradable, so your wash water becomes more earth friendly.  Olive oil is also good for all skin types but is particularly suitable for those suffering from eczema, sensitive or dry skin because instead of irritating damaged skin it soothes and moisturizes.  Each bar has its own qualities as well.



Milk soap is known for making skin smoother.

Orange juice soap acts as a natural astringent and therefore as toning qualities.

Peppermint is ever refreshing.

Chamomile leaves skin feeling clean.

I have loads of soap to off load. I started making them as a hobby.  It was a dangerous hobby because I still have a mountain of soaps.   Links to ebay listings below if anyone's interested.

Milk soap
Peppermint soap
Orange Soap 
Chamomile Soap

No comments:

Post a Comment