Wednesday 25 December 2013

Christmas Short story

So I'm still not dead.  Admittedly I have drifted away from blogger.  It hasn't been deliberate, it just seems energy consuming.  At the moment all my energy is being devoted to living, job hunting, and reviving my literary non-talent.  The result of this is several stories in the works and my first complete short story about a chance meeting: Cherished Smile.  Its nothing fabulous - it simply represents a practice at writing short works.  There will be sequel to it for those interest and actually romantically inclined - but I may leave that for next year!

I warn you though, it's dialogue heavy as my production stages actually involved the scripting of dialogue.  It would have been a nightmare if only one character was involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment